As a gardener, you know well the therapeutic benefits of gardening as described in this lovely New Yorker article. Help Backyard Bounty spread the word to others!
We would be honored if you would vote for us in this year’s Best of Bethesda Readers’ Poll. Backyard Bounty is a small, Silver Spring-based, woman-owned business that hires immigrants and refugees to install native-plant gardens that fight climate change.
Your support is the reason we have the opportunity every day to create beautiful outdoor living spaces that support wildlife and pollinators, increase native plantings, manage stormwater, build careers for new arrivals, and reduce the use of chemicals and pesticides.
Thanks in advance for your vote!
Remember that you need to vote for at least five businesses. Some of the small, local businesses that got our vote include:
- Go Brent Team – real estate
- El Sapo – restaurant
- Silver Branch – beer restaurant
- Ocean City Seafood – fish store
- McCartin – insurance agent
- Silver Cycles – bike shop
- Alchemy Salon – haircut
- JDS Contractors – builder
- RnJ Sports – tennis store
- Wight & Walsh – accounting firm
- Greg’s Driving School
- Seylou – bakery